We’re just days away from the 2019 National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM) show and we can’t wait to visit with old friends and new faces from the music and entertainment industry, from across the world, once again in Anaheim, California, January 24 – 27th.
HARMAN Professional has a ton in store for you at this year’s NAMM and we don’t want you to miss out. When visiting, be sure to stop by the HARMAN Booth (#14508) to check out some of these highlights going on throughout the show:
- “In Conversation with…” classes with cutting edge music creators and producers including Morgan Page, Kenny Holland, and Gizzle, hosted by Nic Harcourt.
- Special appearances by Robby Krieger (The Doors), Stephen Perkins (Jane’s Addiction), DJ Ashba (Guns N’ Roses), Shavo Odadjian (System of a Down).
- Performances by Bad Wolves, Paramount Academy and Ilana Lorraine.
- Learn how HARMAN products combine together for content creation, studio recording, live sound and more.
- Step into our vocal booth to hear the difference an AKG mic can make.
- And much more!
And of course be sure to check out our latest products, technologies, and solutions from AKG, JBL, Martin, Soundcraft and the other HARMAN Professional brands. You’ll have to visit the HARMAN booth for yourself to find out what we’ll be launching at the show but we also encourage you to check out some of our most recently launched products including:
JBL Professional One Series 104 Compact Powered Reference Monitors
Drawing on seven decades of engineering, the 104 was designed to provide the most accurate sonic presentation of any monitors in their class. These monitors are ideal for recording musicians, podcasters, and music and video producers. Details – Video.
AKG K275, K245 and K175 Foldable Studio Headphones
Designed for content creators who need superb accuracy at an accessible price point, these models combine legendary AKG audio performance with extremely robust build quality and superior comfort for long listening sessions. We’ve taken our legendary studio models and made them portable, with a foldable design that allows for easy transport. K275, K245, K175 details.
The JBL VTX A8 is a next-generation line array element that delivers JBL Professional’s flagship VTX A Series technology in a compact solution for small to mid-size rental and installed applications. The JBL VTX B18 is JBL Professional’s next-generation single 18” subwoofer, designed to complement VTX full-range sound reinforcement systems. A8 Details and Specs –
B18 Details and Specs – Video
Just Announced: JBL VTX A8 and B18 Workshops at AES@NAMM –
Learn About the Latest from JBL Professional
Take a deep dive into the next generation of live entertainment technology from JBL Professional, featuring the new JBL VTX A8 compact line array and B18 subwoofer. REGISTER NOW for the class and use the code “AES-JBLP” for a complimentary pass. Limited number of passes available. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Eric Stahlhammer.
- The latest advancements in line array design
- JBL’s Line Array Calculator, ArrayLink and Performance Manager software
- A8 accessories and their usage
- Best practices implementing VTX system configurations in flown, mixed, and ground stacked deployments in the field
- And much more!
Fun Factoids & Did You Knows About NAMM …
The National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM), established in 1901, is the not-for-profit association that strengthens the $17 billion global music, sound and event technology products industry. Our association and our trade shows serve as the crossroads for professionals wanting to seek out the newest innovations in music, recording technology, sound, stage and lighting products. Membership also includes access to the latest industry news and education, opportunities for music advocacy and cost-saving programs that will help your business thrive. All of these activities and programs are designed to promote music making for people of all ages and to help create a more musical world. This year’s NAMM organizers predict:
- Over 115,000 registrants are expected
- Approximately 7,000 brands will be represented
- There will be over 400 Education Sessions to check out
- Over 150 Networking Events will be hosted
Need Help Planning Your Visit to NAMM?
The HARMAN Team wishes you a safe and successful trip to NAMM 2019. If you need any assistance planning your visit, just visit: https://www.namm.org/thenammshow/2019. We look forward to seeing you at the show!
Stop by and Visit Us: HARMAN Booth #14508 – ACC North – Level 1.
And for your convenience and planning, here’s the complete, interactive 2019 NAMM Show Map.