The NAB Show is where global visionaries in broadcast, digital media, film, entertainment and more come to learn about the latest technology innovations to help create immersive digital content. HARMAN Professional Solutions will be there again this year, exhibiting the latest broadcast, production and live sound solutions by Studer, JBL Professional and AKG in Booth C146 as well as in Listening Room S218LMR. The NAB 2017 Exhibits are open from April 24 to April 27.
Products making their way to the booth include the recently announced Studer DIOS I/O routing automation software, Studer Glacier Series audio control surfaces and JBL 7 Series powered master reference studio monitors. Learn more about the products we will be showcasing at NAB.
HARMAN will also present two in-depth technical insights sessions at NAB 2017 to help broadcasters enhance their operations and meet the challenges of a rapidly evolving industry:
- The Science Behind the Sound: How to Select Loudspeakers and Headphones for Broadcast and Production – Dr. Sean Olive, an Acoustic Research Fellow for HARMAN International, will discuss the current best practices for measuring loudspeaker and headphone sound quality based on recent scientific research, and discover how choosing the right monitoring systems can help ensure that consumers hear audio content exactly as the artist or broadcast producer intends.
Tues., April 25 | 9:30–10:30 a.m. | Room N234–236
- Ways to Streamline Your Live Broadcast Workflows – Katy Templeman-Holmes, Director of Solutions & Marketing for Hospitality and Broadcast at HARMAN, will discuss five methods for improving workflow processes that save time, resources and money. Topics will include common workflow challenges, primary workflow components and the latest technologies that can simplify the production process.
Tues., April 25 | 10:30–11:30 a.m. | Room N234–236
In addition to our own booth, HARMAN Professional Solutions is partnering with key industry leaders to demonstrate our innovative broadcast and production solutions in their booths. Our products will be featured by the following partners at NAB 2017:
- Avid – The Avid main stage will feature a full Dolby Atmos production presentation, using a complete HARMAN audio system: JBL loudspeakers, surround sound and subwoofers; Crown DCi Series power amplifiers; and BSS Soundweb London signal processing. A second Dolby Atmos production demonstration will feature JBL 7 Series studio monitors, a JBL Intonato monitor management tuning system, JBL subwoofers and Crown DCi multi-channel network power amplifiers. (Booth SU902)
- Dolby – The Dolby booth will offer a full Dolby Atmos demo, featuring JBL 7 Series studio monitors, JBL subwoofers and Crown DCi Series amplifiers. (Booth SU1702)
- DTS – DTS will be conducting demos of their DTS:X immersive audio technology, using an 11.1 JBL system every day of NAB from 12 noon to 2 p.m. in the Capitol Room of the Renaissance Hotel.
- All Mobile Video – Visit All Mobile Video to see Zurich, their largest and most powerful HDR and 4K production truck. Zurich is equipped with a 72-fader Studer Vista X and three Studer compact stage boxes. The console also includes 11 MADi cards and 2 Dante cards. (Booth N302VR)
Learn more about our partner booths and the HARMAN Professional Solutions products they will feature.
To get all the details from the show, be sure to follow our HARMAN Professional Solutions social media channels. We’ll have daily updates, product announcements and exclusive content on LinkedIn and Twitter.
See you at the show!